Monday 19 September 2011

Angie Humphrey Photographer





I first met Angie in 2008 when I was lucky enough to have her shoot my wedding.  Instantly, I felt that I was having my friend photograph our special day.  Being able to connect with a photographer who was warm and who liked to laugh made the day unravel the way it should.  


Angie has the great ability to capture even the smallest moments when you think no one is looking.  From a wink exchanged  or a giggle from our son her photographs caught it all.  Her style incorporates everything from candid and photojournalism to traditionally posed.  Her personality is what sets her apart.  It is so important that a bride and groom feel a connection with their photographer.  It allows for personalities to show through, as well as, amazing images to be enjoyed by your family and friends.  


http://www.angiehphoto.com/